Social Services

We provide free assistance to refugees with filling out government forms such as Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program, SIN, OHIP, and any help with paper work that has to do with enrolling in college or university and applying for scholarships, bursaries, and Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).

To non-English speakers our volunteers will be happy to assist by traveling with them to any government facilities and filling out all the required paper work. Moreover, our team will advise you how to best prepare for examinations such as TOEFL and IELTS.

As part of our social services program we will give you a comprehensive overview of the Canadian healthcare system.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2018 | Highway Liberty | All Rights Reserved


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?


Create Account