ABOUT DIRECT AID This page is devoted to connecting donors with the IDPs we are currently working with directly, which...
- Poland invariably supports the integrity of the Ukraine’s territories within borders that are recognized under international law March 21, 2017
- Hague Court starts hearings of Ukraine lawsuit against Russia on March 6 March 7, 2017
- Use of Force to be Regulated in Russian Prisons December 26, 2016
- Europe Extends Sanctions on Russia December 19, 2016
- Russians Name Politician of the Year December 12, 2016
About Highway Liberty
Highway Liberty is a not-for-profit organization aiming to monitor the observance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights at the local, regional, national and international levels. Our priority region of interest are the post-Soviet republics. Our principal mode of operation is amassing human rights-related information into a huge database and encouraging civil rights activism with regard to informing, supporting and consolidating citizens, educators, NGOs and public authorities.